Watermarks - Pro Feature
What does it do?
Looking to share a PDF of your script, but want to add a watermark for security? Easily add a customizable watermark to your document before exporting.
* Note: This feature is available with a paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Add a Watermark
Once enabled, every PDF export will include the watermark until it is disabled.
- Go to Customize > PDF
- Under Watermarks, check the box to Enable
- Enter the text you would like to include in the watermark
- Select the desired color for the watermark
- Select the desired font
- Select the number of watermarks you would like per page
- Select the desired formatting
- Diagonal - will place the text diagonally on the page
- Outline - will outline the text in the designated color with the interior remaining white
- Behind - will place the watermark behind the text on the page
- Opacity - will designate the transparency of the watermark
- Size - will designate the size of the watermark
- Spacing - will designate the spacing between each letter in the watermark text
Watermarked Title Page