WriterDuet Desktop App - Plus Feature
Streamline your screenwriting process with our desktop app. Work both online and offline with ease and have access to WriterDuet’s comprehensive features without ever having to open your web browser.
To learn more about writing offline, see Write Offline.
* Note: This feature is available with a Paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Download the Desktop App
The desktop app requires you to log into your account just as you would while working online. Closing the app on your device does not log you out. To log out, go to Help > Logout.
- Click here to download the app.
- Select your Account icon
- Depending on your layout, your Account icon will be in the bottom lefthand or upper righthand corner of your screen.
- Select Download Desktop App
- Select the appropriate operating system from the drop-down
- Mac (Intel)
- Mac (M1)
- Linux 32-bit
- Linux 64-bit
- Select Download
- Follow your device's instructions for installing the app
Safari users: If it appears the download is not working after taking the above steps, it's possible your browser settings are blocking the pop-up download window. To allow the download, click the window icon that appears next to the refresh icon in the URL bar.
Check for Updates
- Select Help > Check for Updates
- Select Check for Update
- If an update is available, it will automatically download
- Close the Check for Desktop App Updates window
- Select Help > Logout
- For the update to apply, you must log out and back in
- Closing the app does not log you out
- Log back in