WriterDuet Desktop App - Pro Feature
Write online or offline WriterDuet without ever having to open a web browser! The desktop app is the perfect way to stay focused on your writing.
It will access your projects the same way the browser app does but without the pesky distractions of the world wide web. To learn more about writing offline, see Write Offline.
* Note: This feature is available with a Paid subscription. Update your subscription today!
Download the Desktop App
The desktop app requires you to log into your account just as you would while working online. Closing the app on your device does not log you out. To log out, go to Help > Logout.
- Select Help > Download Desktop Apps > WriterDuet
- Select the appropriate operating system from the drop-down
- Mac (Intel)
- Mac (M1)
- Linux 32-bit
- Linux 64-bit
- Select Download
- Follow your device's instructions for installing the app
Check for Updates
- Select Help > Check for Updates
- Select Check for Update
- If an update is available, it will automatically download
- Close the Check for Desktop App Updates window
- Select Help > Logout
- For the update to apply, you must log out and back in
- Closing the app does not log you out
- Log back in