Use Split Pane
Need to view two projects or docs at once? Need to see your script on one part of the screen and a large display of the cards next to it? Easy! Open the Split Pane option to customize your workspace and maximize your workflow all in one browser tab!
*Note: Split Pane is not available on mobile devices.
Open Split Pane
Split Pane enables you to view two documents in any view side by side. To alter the document's display in split pane, see "Auto-resize editor" in Display Settings.
From the Editing Area
In Flow, Simplified, Hybrid, Custom, Classic, Expanded, and Focus Layouts
- Select the Split Pane Icon above the main editing area.
- Select the desired view
- Open split pane: Page
- Open split page: Cards
- Open split pane: Mind Map
From the Project Widget
In Default, Flow, Simplified, and Hybrid Layouts
- With the Project widget open, right-click on or select the three dots to the right of the desired document
- Select Open in Split Pane
- If split pane is already open, select Open in Left Pane or Open in Right Pane
Close Split Pane
- With your cursor in the document you'd like to close, select File > Close Tab.
- Close the tab over the pane you wish to close.
- If you want to close the pane but not lose the view, click and drag the tab over the pane you wish to keep over to the pane you are leaving open. This will merge the two panes and you can access each view through their respective tabs. Refresh the page as needed.